Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Fever is Raging





So I'm sure we're not the only ones nearly dying from Spring Fever....as I type, it's snowing away here. It wouldn't be so bad, but we just had a couple of weeks of near record warm, and what can we say? We got spoiled.

Because of this disease that has taken over our household, we've been doing all sorts of "spring" type projects. Planting seeds, building fences, weeding gardens, etc. We even painted Akaila's room pink! The fence is nearly 8 feet tall too. It's a real piece of work! Here are the fruits of our labors that have been cut short lol.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn & Clay- It's been a long time since I've seen you both! Your family is beautiful and I'm excited to see more photos and get the latest news...

Hope all is well.

-Traci, Aaron & Myleigh Peterson

nM said...

Raevyn says "Hi Akaila!"

Ethan says "You guys got a trampoline?!"

Rylan says "I didn't know you guys had a trampoline now. Your guys's house looks kind of cool with a trampoline. I had a good time visiting Utah"

Nate says "Looks like fun!"