Saturday, April 28, 2007

Moon Boots


I came home from work yesterday and Ev said she had some errands to run. So me and Parker worked on the yard and Ev and Akaila ran the errands. When they cane back Akaila asked me not to look at Mom's ears, because it was a secret. So the secret didn't last long. After we got over the excitement of Ev's new ears, I asked her if she went to a tattoo parlor. She said it was the closest place. When they arrived to the parlor Akaila was in shock at the employees tattoos. So she asked him what happened to him. Meanwhile the employee was very excited to see someone in moon boots and shorts. So they gave each other five and the piercing began. The night before, the jazz game was on, and Akaila noticed all of Carlos Boozer's tattoos and she asked me what happened to him, I was too into the game to explain tattoos to her, so I said he is dirty and needed a bath. I'm glad that didn't backfire at the tattoo parlor. This is, of course my version, so you'll have to talk to Ev about her version.

1 comment:

This is Us! said...

dude, I didn't know it was a tattoo parlor! I just went to the closest place that matched my search for pierced earrings. It was funny; Akaila was scared of one of the guys cause of all his tattoos. Those people didn't even have instructions to care for your ears after a piercing. They had instructions for eyebrows, tongue, belly, and every other imaginable piercing though. I didn't really fit in if you can imagine. lol