Ok, I know this is a month late, but better late than never. The drive is horrendous, but we made it in good time. We wasted no time and went straight to Disneyland. After 6 hours Munchkin couldn't walk because she was so tired. I carried her back to the hotel and the next day we did it again, this time from opening to closing. We decided the third day we would go to the park and then go straight home. About 3 hours in the park on our third day Munchkin started crying, because she thought she was going to throw up. So we were done. (we were missing Mom and Buddy Boy) So we went home. Then of course we hit the deer, and still trying to recover from it. If you ask Munchkin about the trip, she wont tell you much about Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, feeding the ducks, or meeting the princesses, but she will tell you all about hitting the deer.




4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Sorry we couldn't see you guys while you were out here!
Thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like you all had fun. And of course, glad that you made it back safe!
My daughters just saw you pictures and are jealous. They keep saying that they want to go there.
Looks like fun and they are soooo cute in their coustumes. I love Halloween.
I love how Akaila is at Disneyland in her cinderella costume!
Post a Comment