Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The List

The other day I came home to work and only had time to change so I could go to my other job. Munchkin was sad and so I told her to make a list of fun things to do the next day. Here's the list she made:


Here's the interpretation of the list:
Swing on the swings, pick flowers for mom, jump on the trampoline, drive to the store to go shopping, go for a walk, cook food, have a picnic, and jump on the trampoline with sprinklers ~Dad

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I love her drawings. I especially love that she wants to pick flowers for you. I treasure sweet pictures like that from my kids.

Ang said...

What a cute girl and what a great thing to put in her scrapbook!!

This is Us! said...

Correction: I found out that Akaila made the list with Eve while they were waiting for me at the airport. Akaila showed me the list after I asked her to make one.

Amelia said...

That is so cute. She's quite the little artist.