
On Thursday we went to the Taylorsville carnival. Munchkin loved it. Buddy Boy was happy just watching Munchkin enjoy the rides. He was not to happy when the ride stopped. I was tempted to put him in a ride, but I was too worried about half way into the ride him having an anxiety attack. So maybe next year.

Saturday morning we went to the parade. I haven't been to the parade in years, and me and Buddy Boy were not impressed. A half hour into it we left, and an hour into it Mom and Munchkin left. But at least we got to see the Taylorsville football team!! Munchkin enjoyed taking most of the pictures.


Saturday night we stayed up and watched the fireworks from our front yard. There is one spot where we can get a pretty good view. Buddy Boy loved every minute of the firework show. I was worried that he wouldn't like the noise, but he didn't seem to mind it at all. ~Dad
3 comments:
Score! A dog and a cat! You guys had a busy and fun week! Hope you're staying cool....it's just starting to get HOT!
Wow a dog and cat! Your kids are relly lucky. No pets for me. Been there, done that!
what cute additions to your family!
Post a Comment