February 15th was our 10 year anniversary date from the time we were engaged. We typically don't celebrate this date but, Evelyn bought me a picture book of me and the kids, and I took the family out for fun at Chuck-e-cheese. There is something about that place that the kids just can't get enough of. My favorite part is there photo drawings (as you can tell), I just wish we saved all of them from years past. For our real anniversary celebration we are hoping to take the family to Disneyland.

The picture book

Two Years ago.

Feb 15, 2010
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! My kids love Chuck E. Cheese's too. They have at least started to save their points for big prizes.
What great pictures, and Happy Anniversary!
You know what I notice, is how much bigger my neck is than it was 2 years ago...haha!
Post a Comment