Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Summer...Summarized

So....I really can't believe summer is over.  Usually I'm SO ready, but this year I'm not so sure.  I am excited to get Buddy Boy back in school, though.  I can see the difference it makes!!  Anyway, here's a little of what my summer looked like:

(sold a lot of Mary Kay, went out of business, sleepover with cousins, hanging at the zoo...)







Discovered a couple of birds nests in the yard...

Planted a good-sized garden...












                                                      





                         25 playgrounds and ten million excursions to the backyard.





Too much fast food, a hike up ensign peak

 A 10-year anniversary


A trip to the Alpine Slide.


 Swimming lessons for Munchkin




An awesome experience watching The Lion King, Broadway with my girl....(don't feel bad for my boy, he would have been miserable, I swear!)

And some of the non-picture stuff:
  • United States of Autism filming crew
  • Offered part time work for a friend.
  • Got put on another PTA (OY)
  • Attempted to learn to say NO and not overextend myself (and said no twice today!!! )
  • Started Qui-Gong and saw promising results.


That's about the summary.  I know I missed stuff, but I am "almost a grandma" as my 7-year old tells me.  After all, I'm 30 YEARS OLD!  Memory is the first to go, right?


And now, to make sure fall/autumn is just as memorable!

No comments: