Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Akaila The Photographer





One extra thing I like about digital cameras, is how we can take a ton of pictures and delete out all the bad ones before printing them. So I don't mind allowing her to take a bunch of pictures. She now can center what she wants to take a picture of pretty well. Today we partially cut down a tree in our front yard. The tree is half dead. The pictures of this event she took, except for the one with her in. ~Clay

3 comments:

kam said...

GREAT JOB Akaila!!!!

Anonymous said...

Actress and photographer extraordinaire. What other talents does she have up her sleeve?? Way to go! We at the Peterson home think you should write a children's book entitled, "Akaila and her incalculable talents." Or, for short, "Akaila and her many talents." That's probably easier for kids to say... ;)

This is Us! said...

I know taking pictures isn't that amazing, but she is my little superhero. I will keep everyone posted on the latest talent. The book is a great idea! She has written many of them.
Clay