So Raelynn once mentioned how dramatic Akaila can be when she's pretending. We agree. I enrolled her in a theater class where she'll work with the other kids to put on a show. They will be doing The Sword In The Stone.
Yesterday was her first day...oh my gosh, she's the best! There are kids aging from 4-12, but she was one of only two 4 year olds. When the time came that she was supposed to play a wicked beautiful lady, she and the other girls were told to give an evil cackle. The 12 year old wouldn't (too shy). Neither would any of the other girls, until my little actress got her chance! She belted out the most evil cackle you've ever heard, and had an evil facial expression to match it. The teacher laughed and said, "this is what I want the rest of you to do!!" I was so proud.
She also did a few fight scenes, and would collapse on the ground to her death like a pro. The girl needs an Oscar.
3 comments:
Akaila sounds so talented!! continue to nurture her gift and someday.....she just might get that "Oscar" ;)
That is HILAR. I love it.
That is so funny!!! You HAVE to get that on camera!!! Good on ya, Akaila!!
Post a Comment