Sunday, August 12, 2007

ouch



So this is a little game I play with Akaila and Parker almost on a daily basis, until last Friday. On Friday I decided to lift Akaila up higher than usual and really work my core muscles...it would have worked fabulously had I not lost my balance and had my legs fall over my head, spraining my neck! I was SO freaked out, thought I'd broken my neck, as I was unable to move any body parts for 20 minutes or so. Luckily, it's just a sprain, and I'm wearing a neck brace that I can take off at times.

It was a really good core workout though...:-)

4 comments:

nM said...

Ouch is right, get feeling better!

mae said...

Oh my gosh! How scary! I'm glad you are doing better!

Anonymous said...

That sounds horrible! No more workouts like that anymore!! ;)

Anonymous said...

BTW: I love the new look of your site!