Saturday, August 4, 2007

SWIMMING POOL



Our neighboors have a pretty big swimming pool. Akaila asked if we could get one. I told her we don't have the money or the room for one. She then countered with "I just want a little one." Me and Eve told her if she does all her chores for the week then we would get her a small one. Saturday came and she wouldn't let us forget. She played in it until she was frozen, then when she warmed up she went in again.

4 comments:

kam said...

How fun!! she looks like she really is enjoying the new pool.

mae said...

Yeah! How fun for her! Way to go Akaila on your chores!!

Suzanne A. Wells said...

I could use that here in Atlanta, it is going to be 100 today! Thanks for your comment on my blog - happy eBaying!

RaeLynn said...

clay--i don't have your email address, so I'll just post your answer here: yeah, it's $25/month...i think it's because you only get $25/month worth of service. But what they don't tell you is that when you cancel they charge you for the router (they send you a special one) and a cancellation fee...so it ended up being over a hundred bucks to cancel. blah.