Thursday, December 20, 2007

Birthday Boy

1 year ago our little cutie pants was born. It was a FREEZING cold day, and a snowstorm was on the way. It's hard to believe that it was a WHOLE year ago! Munchkin and Dad were with me when I got my IV put in, and Munchkin held my hand to "help me be brave". 7 and a half hours later, I was holding a perfect little boy (although a little bald!) in my arms. He looked up at me and stared. This kid was SO perfect, you have no idea. He didn't cry ONCE at the hospital. We all thought it seemed strange, what baby doesn't cry AT ALL for the first 2 days of his life? It wasn't until the night after he came home that he decided to try to let some noise out, and what a glorious sound it was. (until 3 that morning, then I decided his quiet hadn't been bad)


Anyway, some random thoughts about his birth, sorry. He's come a long, long way, and is still an absolute delight. Happy birthday buddy!!



4 comments:

mae said...

Happy Birthday little Parker!!! We love you!

RaeLynn said...

Wow--already a year old. Time flies! I love that picture of him and Asher, they look more like brothers, than cousins! :) What a cutie pants.

FAB SIX said...

Happy Birthday Parker and Akaila!!

kam said...

You couldn't ask for a cuter little boy! Happy Birthday Parker!