Saturday, December 1, 2007

Helping Out




Yesterday was parent teacher conference for Munchkin (Yes preschool). The teacher mentioned how Munchkinwas excellent at helping others out. This of course, we already knew, but it was nice that the teacher observed it. Today as the snow fell we were shoveling the snow, and as typical fashion she grabbed a shoved and helped.

4 comments:

kam said...

way to go Akaila...I am SURE, she will be on Santa's "nice" list this year!!! ;)

RaeLynn said...

whoa--cool background!! what a sweetie Akaila is. I'm kind of jealous that you get to shovel walks...and then kind of not :) Ahh the good and bad that come with a house eh?

mae said...

Wow! I can't believe all that snow! It looks like so much fun! Akaila is so cute! I love imagining her out there with a shovel as big as her and trying to push snow and sliding all over...Fun times!

zeebee said...

sheesh! I don't check your blog for a few days and I missed out on a lot!