


Munchkin has been counting down the days until we go to California. She will let you know the # any given day (16 today). The weather has been a little warmer, so we have had some fun outside. Munchkin and Buddy Boy both love talking walks. It is a good thing, because that is what we will be doing a lot of in California. ~Dad

In the meantime, we're doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering before we go. Saturdy we cleaned the car (see how helpful Munchkin was?) and all throughout the week we've had lists of "which part of the house to declutter" San Diego had better be warmer than it is here!


3 comments:
Lucky! California will be a blast...I bet Akaila isn't the only one looking forward to it! I love taking time off to spend with my favorite people!
It was 87 degrees in Oceanside today! I think its safe to say that it will be warmer than than Utah!! :)
Can't wait to see ya'll
97 degrees in Murrieta today. Heat? Not a problem.
Post a Comment