Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kids having fun





On my day off last week I told Munchkin we would get out the remote control truck. We were at a fund-raiser for a girl in our neighbor hood and we won this pretty cool remote control. We haven't played with it for a while because it has been too cold. So that morning I charged the batteries. The batteries are supposed to be charged for 13 hours, but it was still pretty cold outside so I figured we wouldn't be playing it for very long. Munchkin kept asking it if was charged enough. Finally after a couple hours, she convinced me to try it out. We took it outside and after 5 minutes she asked to play with Amy (neighbor across the street). I asked her to wait and play with the remote control first, but she just kept on persisting that she play with Amy. Maybe Buddy Boy will like the remote control truck.




Buddy Boy loves opening and closing things. We love the outfit Nate and Mae gave him. ~Dad

8 comments:

nM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nM said...

You look good in T-Ville colors!!!

Jennie said...

Your daughter reminds me of mine. A friend is always more important than a new toy.
Your son is adorable.

Ang said...

I have recently been in a funny blog surfing mode to look for people I know and somehow I ended up on your blog and recognized Clay....this is Ang from high school. So fun to see your darling kids! My blog site is: http://ferrarafam.blogspot.com/

Ang said...

Evelyn, it's me again....I read your comment on my blog. I thought you looked familiar! I'll have to show Brandon and Carissa your blog. Do you mind if I put you on my link list? It's funny that our daughters have the same name, just spelled differently!

Ang said...

Of course I remember Jacob...we dated our senior year! It is so great to see all those guys still being buds. They were the best guys in our school. Good memories! What is your maiden name? Did you graduate with Carissa or Brandon? Crazy!

mae said...

Awww! I didn't even think about those being T-ville colors! Boo! But Parker looks good in them anyway! I guess he'll probably go there someday so lets get him started early! When we come out to visit, I guarantee my boys will show that lonely remote controlled truck some love!

Ang said...

Now I'll leave a comment for Clay....hey!! I remember that my in-laws had invited you over on your mission FOREVER ago. Small world huh? You have such a sweet family. I don't even know your wife but I love her! Your daughter looks more like her but your son looks more like you. They are so cute! Where do you guys live by the way?