With all the attention Buddy Boy has been getting Munchkin has felt a little left out, so we had a daddy daughter backyard sleep out. She had a blast. Instead of a campfire we had a little Christmas light up tree. We had the DVD player, and watched Annie until midnight, and had a bunch of snacks. She seemed to sleep okay, but I got very little sleep. I'm just too used to a bed and not hard, bumpy ground. Still, it was a fun bonding time together. Buddy Boy thought the tent was pretty neat as well, but I'm sure he enjoyed sleeping in his bed. ~Dad
Nothing better than camping with a bathroom and shower nearby! Sounds fun. Did you sneak out and go sleep in your bed?! I bet Akaila loved the individual time!
7 comments:
what a fun idea. i am sure akaila had a blast. looks like the sunset is beautiful as well.
Awwww, how fun!!! Annie, Christmas, and snacks! It doesn't get any better than that!!
Hi Cox Family
Love those pixs. Thanks for sharing. Will contact you soon.
Uncle El
That is my idea of camping...I can always head into the house when needed!!!
Clay what a good dad!! I'm impressed Keep making those memories.
I think that is so cute. I think parents should find one on one time with each child. It keeps a special bond there that lasts a lifetime.
Nothing better than camping with a bathroom and shower nearby! Sounds fun. Did you sneak out and go sleep in your bed?! I bet Akaila loved the individual time!
Post a Comment