Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lagoon

I got a little busy and wanted to post our trip to Lagoon. Munchkin had a blast and was sad to go home, but Buddy Boy was tired and hot and couldn't wait to go home. I thought Munchkin was tall enough to go on the roller coaster, but when we arrived I found out she wasn't. She was pretty disappointed about that, but she still went on a bunch of rides. The best part for Buddy Boy was the fountain. He got to cool himself off, then we went home and they both fell right asleep. ~Dad




3 comments:

Stephen Elison said...

so much fun! Maybe Akaila can go on the rides next year (or you can put her in TALL shoes! We did that once and it worked!)

Victoria said...

I love Lagoon and the pictures you got are so fun! It gets pretty hot most days at Lagoon but it is still enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.