Jacob gave us a tip how to get a good deal on insulation. Qustar gas is giving some rebates for attic insulation. We thought it was too good to be true. When we bought this house there was about two inches of insulation in the attic, so about 4 years ago I put about 7 more inches up there. It was a pain in the butt!! It took a couple days of work. I wanted more than the 7 inches, but it cost us about $600.00 to put that in ourselves, and it made a mess of the house. It was a lot of work, but it had to be done, and I thought maybe in the future I would put more up there. Now Questar gas is giving rebates if you don't have very much insulation. Jacob found a company that does it for pretty cheep, and they will even fill out the paper work on the rebate, and have the rebate sent directly to the company so we only paid $33.00 for 10 more inches of insulation. Normally it would have been $600.00. Last week they came in and put it in. It only took them 30 minutes. I love insulation!!!
Dad
3 comments:
You gotta send us the info on how to do this! We have been feeling the lack of insulation recently with how cold it is outside.
Can you send us the information. I'm sure we could use more. Our house is getting pretty old and we've never added any. Thanks
That is great! We would also love to have the information sent to us. Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment