Sunday, November 30, 2008

Partaaayy

We had a birthday party for Munchkin yesterday. It was a blast for all of us! (except Buddy Boy, he didn't like all the noise.) This was the first party we've done with friends from school, so it was a milestone party:


Buddy Boy was upset most the time, and after the party was over, he was exhausted and put himself to sleep right on the couch. Munchkin has had a blast playing with Mom and all the new toys!

2 comments:

mae said...

Okay, WHO DREW DONKEY??? It looks so AWESOME!!! It looks like you guys had a good time! I'm glad the party went well...well for Akaila, that is! Poor Parker! These are great pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun day!!! Miss you!

Carissa J said...

I hope Akaila had a great birthday. That picture of Parker sleeping is so cute!