Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm a nerd, I know, but I LOVE IT!

Okay, so I've been playing on my MK site, and decided to try out the free virtual makeover. You know how there's tons of sites offering that type of stuff, but when you get the finished product it looks so fake, or if you want to do more details you gotta join? Well, this "makeover" on the MK site is so detailed. It's so fun! I did makeovers for me, Munchkin and Dad (but I promised Dad I wouldn't post his anywhere, and that I'd delete it.) Anywho, here's the picture. Yeah, I've got flyaways in the first picture...what of it? It's so fun! You don't even have to join to do it, so you'll have to check it out if you're bored and want to pretend you're pretty.



And of course Munchkin wanted to do one too...don't worry folks, it's fake, and she's not getting makeup or highlights anytime soon!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

HOW FUN!!! I wanna do one too!!!

nM said...

Come on, let's see Clay's. I'll bet you did him up like Clay Aiken huh?!

This is Us! said...

Oh Nate...do you really think of me like that??? Okay, yes, I admit it, he had Clay Aiken hair, but I daresay he had more makeup than good ole Aiken.

This is Us! said...

;-)

kendall and kirsti said...

That's really cool. It does look good!

Ang said...

Ow ow!! You should really cut your hair like that Eve....it's totally hot!!! Akaila looks way too grown up! Keep her young....they grow up too fast!!!

This is Us! said...

I know Ang, now I'd better make money with MK, cause I want a new haircut!