Wednesday, February 24, 2010

School

Yesterday Parker was accepted into the Carmen B Pingree school for autism. It is really exciting news for Parker. Parker will start his new school this Fall. It is more of an intensive one-on-one type school, that we are hoping to help him overcome some of his disabilities. The school deals exclusively with children with Autism. Parker's progress has still been very slow. He did start preschool this winter, and has seemed to adjust pretty well. We love the teacher there and he has made some improvements. He can say about 50 words now, but does not use any of them for meaning except "more" and "milk." We are excited for spring to come along to spend more time outside. ~Clay

3 comments:

This is Us! said...

I just love our Buddy Boy! I can't believe how in love I am with him. When he smiles, it lights up the room and my heart. And Munchkin, she's just amazing. Hearing her laugh warms the coldest of days. I love you kids!!!

Victoria said...

Congrads on Parker because this will be huge for him. You two are such great examples to us of what it means to be GREAT parents!!! We love you.

Anonymous said...

clay & evelyn-

I am so excited for him and you both to have this opportunity. And I was excited to find your blog! I love and miss you guys.

Aunt Terri