Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally Spring Time!

Parker has really been loving the warmer weather.  Everyday he asks me to go outside.  He will grab my finger and pull me to the back door to go.  We have been trying to get some fresh air and let him play.  He has been loving going to parks just like his big sister.  Along with getting him to talk more we have made it a goal to take him and Akaila to 30 different parks this summer.  Does anyone have any ideas that are close by?

2 comments:

Natalia said...

I don't know about any parks, but you're more than welcome to come over and use our swing set! Beauty would love a little play date.

Reed and Rochelle said...

I've always wanted to go to Antelope Island. If you go let me know and maybe Reed and I can meet you there.