Tuesday, May 11, 2010

30 Playgrounds in 90 days

One of our "goals" for the summer is to take the kids to 30 different playgrounds.  I'm nuts, I know.  Clay kinda laughed at me when I told him, and then he realized I was serious.  Then he got real scared, I think.

Anywho, while driving around running errands, we found a cool playground that I put on the list of 30, but we decided to check it out a little early.  We had a blast!  And so I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm excited to reach this silly goal. ha!

5 comments:

Tweejy said...

Hey! That is my kid's school!

Natalia said...

I don't think the goal is silly - maybe quirky! lol But I'm sure the kids will appreciate it. It looks like they're having a great time already!

Bryce and Candice said...

You should come to herriman. There are at least 3 parks within a mile of each other! There is one right by my house...well Penney's house, anyways it is a splash park. I haven't been to it, but I hear that kids love it!

Findlay Family said...

You are such a great mom, good job I think that is awesome to be able to do that!

Jennie said...

Good luck. Sounds fun.