Wednesday, May 26, 2010

United States of Autism Documentary

The United States of Autism is going to begin filming their documentary by the same name starting this summer....for those who don't know, I'm making the official announcement:  our family is going to be one of those that is filmed for this!

After reading the list of all of the families that were chosen, I have to admit, I'm surprised we were chosen.  There are so many AMAZING families out there that are suffering so much, and working so hard.  I feel like I haven't done half of what they have.  But I suppose that's Mother guilt talking, right?  RIGHT?

 Either way, it's going to be an amazing film.  Truly.  The director is such a good guy, and is painting a very realistic, and BEAUTIFUL picture of families who deal with Autism on a daily basis.  You'll be amazed by the finished product, of that I am sure.

So...if they're filming this summer, I've got a month or so to lose weight, clean the house, and whiten my teeth! ha ha.  Actually, not ha ha, because I'm totally NOT joking! :-)

Go here to learn more about the cause, and here to read a little bit about each of the families to be filmed.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

So awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!