Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Fun


Eve has never been on the Alpine slide before, and I have wanted to take her and Akaila for years, and now that Parker is old enough we finally went.  Akaila said it was the best day in her life; she screamed the entire way down the slide.  Parker seemed happy and enjoyed it.  It is crazy how expensive it is, but one of those things in life you have to experience at least once.  I knew Akaila would love it so I had to prep her many times that we could go down only once.  After the slide we played in the bounce house for 30 minutes, and both kids got out all their energy there.  Good times!
 

 

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I've never been there, looks like a lot of fun! I'm surprised Buddy enjoyed it - I'm glad he did! It's so nice you were able to get out with the whole family.