Wednesday - Munchkin diagnosed with Strep Throat.
Wednesday - Car brake squealing gets REALLY bad all the sudden.
Thursday - Buddy Boy diagnosed with Strep Throat.
Thursday - Car's rear brakes are worn all the way through, need replacing along with the rubber and encasing around them...also needs a complete transmission flush and servicing. $$$
Friday - I get a nice gluten cross contamination while eating ice cream from a restaurant. Migraines, bloating, and pain for me.
Friday - Buddy Boy wakes up from a nap in a complete panic because he can't breathe. It's the worst I've seen it in him, so we rush him to the after hours clinic. After two breathing treatments, one shot and 4 X-rays, we're sent to the hospital ER because the muscles around his lungs are retracting (concave), indicating that they are working way too hard.
Saturday - Still feels like Friday, but technically it's Saturday...we return home from the hospital. No answers, just more steroids and meds to help Buddy to breathe.
So....we're broke for the rest of the month...ha ha!
They say that when it rains it pours. I believe that. I think, however, that after the rain comes the rainbows and blue skies...right?
RIGHT? :-)

1 comment:
Oh sweetie!! I am so sorry! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!! I mean that!
Post a Comment