Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pictures of...us!

Because I've been awful at keeping up, here's what's been going on the last few weeks with us:

Celebrated at Jungle Jim's.



Munchkin started soccer.



Buddy Boy started baseball.


We toured a local news station and enjoyed free food afterwards.


Other stuff:

  • We're all anxious for summer to start, and wish that Dad worked at a school so he could get a summer break like the rest of us!  
  • Buddy Boy lost his 2nd tooth, thank goodness, because he's got four other loose ones!
  • We did 2 news interviews with another local station (those kids were stars and did great!)
  • We did a lot of autism awareness spreading (does that even make sense?).
  • 2 trips to Home Depot to do kids' workshops
  • Prepped a lot of the garden...the peas are looking great and the tomatoes are currently being hardened to get ready for transplant.  Yeah, we've got spring fever!



1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

I've got a killer case of Spring Fever too. If I'm going to feel crappy, I'd rather feel crappy outside and be in the sunshine :) Look at your fam rubbing shoulders with all the news anchors in Utah. Nice!

That first picture of Akaila has her looking like a super model. Watch out.