

Well Mae, you wanted pictures of our projects, so here is the completed fence. As soon as I finish the basement I will post pictures. We like the plastic fences better, but they cost much more, plus they don't fit well in the neighborhood. The thing we like most about this fence is it is eight feet tall. Also here is Akaila picking flowers. BTW what does everyone think of Ev's new ears?
4 comments:
The fence looks so professional! Way to go you guys. Doesn't it feel wonderful to complete a project??!!
The fence looks really good! Thanks for posting the pictures! I can't wait to see more! We want to demo our bathroom. Any words of advice?
Yeah, don't let the husband do it lol...just teasing! Clay may have some advice. I'm excited for ya! remodeling is so fun.
It looks great you guys! Someday we'll have a house to add a fence to! :)
Post a Comment