Monday, May 21, 2007

Hawaii Pictures

Oh my heck, Hawaii is a beautiful place! We had a really good time, but missed our boys, and are very glad to be back home.

Akaila LOVED the outfit that Grandma bought for her, and put it on first thing.


After playing, we went to the temple for the wedding. Here's a shot Akaila took of the happy couple just after they came out!

We all posed for pictures afterwards...

Don't they look good with kids? :-)

Three very pretty princesses.


For me personally though, the best part was looking at the beautiful land around us.

All in all, it was an awesome trip! We had a lot of fun, but as I mentioned, we're thrilled to be home with our boys. We missed them a lot, and from Parker's reaction when we arrived, we think they missed us too.:-)

2 comments:

RaeLynn said...

OH MY GOSH! Gorgeous pictures. Man, what I wouldn't give to be in hawaii right now...I'm so glad you're home safe! I'll see you this Saturday for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so happy for Reggie. Be sure to pass along our best wishes to him and his new bride. Your photos remind Aaron and I of our honeymoon. Ahh, what we wouldn't give to be on our secluded stretch of beach in Maui once more. Someday.