



Akaila has been asking if it is Summer time all winter long. The Cox family loves Spring and Summertime. Here is Akaila playing in the sprinklers, helping Mom mow the lawn, and dancing in her new dance dress. She loves to help with everything (cooking, washing windows, mowing lawn). Parker is enjoying his new bouncer, with his new Jazz shirt. He is still learning to hold up his head. He gets content with just how things are. It sounds like he is like his dad. Go Jazz!!!
2 comments:
Clay and Evelyn,
I can't believe how ADORABLE and BIG Parker has gotten! WOW you guys make beautiful kids!
I can't believe how big Parker is! I haven't seen him forever!! And Akaila looks so grown up all of a sudden...! Tell her I love her beautiful dancing dress and give her a squeeze from Aunt Mae!
Post a Comment