Well, we finally got brave and repainted our living room. Now, those who know us and our decorating style well, know how scary this must have been for us....it was scary, but it was fun, and we both love it! Our living room doesn't look like our living room! We did a hot chocolate color all around and then one dark red/maroon accent wall. First, before:


Here's the place now:



Munchkin decided if we were going to redo the living room, she'd better rearrange her bedroom. She carried one of our coolers into her bedroom, hung random things around, etc, but the most disturbing idea she had was to hang her doll from the ceiling....in her innocent mind, it was just cute, so I suppose that's what counts!

7 comments:
Yahooo! Way to go guys. Break on out! And going all the way with a red wall! Isn't is liberating? Good job.
Looks great you guys!! What's next on the 'project' list??
oh goodness, too many projects to count! Maybe I'll make a blog list for that:-)
And yes, it's very liberating; we have Mae and Nate to thank for introducing us to the world of color!
I love your blog! Your living room looks amazing! I love the rainbow pictures too!
Oh Eve! It looks awesome! So warm and inviting! Of course, I am a fan. I love it! Can't wait to see it in real life!
wow--way to go! it looks so great!
The project turned out AWESOME you guys!! Way to go! and I am glad that Akaila found a way to "participate"... ;)
Post a Comment