


We decided to waste some valuable time and money by buying a Wii. Our arms are sore from playing it, and we have had a blast participating in it. Munchkin caught on to the concept very fast. She gets her whole body into the swing on all the sports games. For the most part I can hold Parker and play at the same time. We actually haven't been playing it that much, until we all got a cold and didn't feel like doing anything.
We didn't want Buddy Boy to feel left out on all the recent fun lately and so we painted his room as well. So much for our white house. The color is blue it is hard to tell from the picture.
6 comments:
Kay, I gotta ask Clay...what waste of money? This was not a waste of money, it was the best investment ever!! No more paying for gas or movies or dinner for date nights, we're staying here! It'll save money in the long run, trust me:-)lol
Evelyn
Evelyn,
The Wii is a blast. We have one as well. Not like a traditional game system, this system actually gets your whole body involved. We love all the different sport activities. Our family also has brain academy which is like school for the kids.
:)
Collette
oh man, the wii is one of the only "video games" i will play...it's so fun! i have to agree. i like the blue! can't wait to paint someday.
Looks like fun. Can I have a turn? hee hee!
You guys deserve some fun after all the work you've been doing!
Hi Clay,
I came across your name while looking at Jennie's bog. Looks like you are doing great with a beautiful family. I am now living near Joliet but may be moving to Texas to be near Jennie. I enjoyed seeing your family. Take care.
Nancy Friedman
Post a Comment