Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tag

All righty, I've been tagged....and I can't break the chain, now can I?

Tag....

1. Who is your man? Dad
2. How long have you been together? We've been married 7 years last June.
3. How long dated? hmm...all these things I've forgotten! We dated about 4 months before we got engaged.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? I'd like to think it's him, but I really don't know....sad huh? At a mealtime, he eats way more, but I eat more meals throughout the day!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Uh, him. I akwardly said, "thank you." Ouch!!!
7. Who is taller? Dad
8. Who sings better? Dad would say I do, but I'm not that extraordinarily talented in that area either...
9. Who is smarter? Hands down, ME... lol, just kidding Dad. We're smart in different ways. Like he knows how to figure out handyman stuff, but I'm good at figuring out other stuff (I don't know what other stuff)
10. Who's temper is worse? No question, that's mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Dad mostly.
12.Who takes out the garbage? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on how the bed is arranged in the room. I sleep on the edge not near a wall, cause I'm afraid of spiders climbing up and getting me in my sleep.
14. Who pays the bills? we both do. (Kam, I'll show you how to feed the family on $100 a month! Only for one month though, cause the next month your pantry will be dry!)
15. Who is better with the computer? It depends on the computer issue.
16. Who mows the lawn? Mostly me, cause I need the exercise (yes, I count it as my aerobic)
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually that's me
18. Who drives when you are together? Ooh, Dad. I get too stressed and highly dislike driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Mostly Dad
20. Who is most stubborn? Another easy question...me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? neither
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but it was only after I told him I was giving him "The Look"
24. Who asked who out? He asked me
25. Who proposed? Well, Nate asked us if we were thinking about marriage, and we pretended it hadn't happened. Then a few days later I asked Dad what he'd thought of Nate's "comments" He pretended to not know what I meant!! Eventually, he was the one who popped the official question.
26. Who is more sensitive? I've been known to be quite sensitive, so I'd have to say me. Dad is much more sensitive than he lets on, though.
27. Who has more friends? Him, for sure. I hide in my house.
28. Who has more siblings? He does
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. It works out pretty well, I think!

I "tag" Tracy, Reggie and Zildy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn,
Some of those were pretty funny! ;) I'll consider myself 'tagged' and hope you enjoy my answers as much as I enjoyed yours!!

zeebee said...

thanks a lot! just kidding!

zeebee said...

forgot to mention~
Loved learning more about your cute little family!
also~did you know that you and Jonas share a love for Boys2Men????????