

Mom and Munchkin love Christmas lights. We usually put out some Christmas lights of our own, but not a lot. This year I was a lot more excited to put up some of our newly invested LED lights. One strand is only 3.2 watts!! Hopefully every year our collection gets larger. Right now the lights are pretty expensive compared to the regular lights, but should be well worth the investment on our electric bill. We found some on sale at Kmart for only $5.00 a strand. Our family is all about energy efficiency.
4 comments:
LED strands eh? They look great! Very festive!
Nice lights! Amy says that I am a scrooge because I don't want to put any up on the house. Maybe next year. I am impressed as always with your energy efficiency. Energy efficiency is underrated if you ask me.
Happy to see that I have at least one follower. Every day little improvemnents can really add up.
I wouldn't expect any less from the Cox fam! It looks really nice! I really like the spiral trees!
Post a Comment