Friday, January 25, 2008

It Starts...

Ah, love. Puppy love. Young Love. Twitterpation. Whatever you want to call it, my daughter has it. It began around Halloween. She told me about a boy in school named Isaac who liked to make a click sound with his tongue. She would click back at him and they'd giggle. I thought that was as far as it would go, but I was wrong. Oh, so wrong! Wednesday Munchkin left preschool sad, saying that Isaac didn't want to be her friend cause he spent a lot of time playing with other kids. I told her not to worry about it, he still liked her, etc. Well, today he made it up to her. She came out of preschool with the biggest smile I've seen, and told me that I was right, he still liked her. Turns out he made her two paper hearts at home and brought them to school to give her. One has a picture he drew of the two of them together!! She's been prancing around the house ever since. As you can see from the two videos below, Munchkin's been hit hard by the love bug. And so, much earlier than I expected, the saga begins...



3 comments:

RaeLynn said...

HAHA!! Oh I am dying at how dramatic girls are :) I'm positive that I was as bad, if not worse when I was younger. that is too funny!

zeebee said...

Evelyn, I have problems in this department too--we MUST talk! (compare notes!)

mae said...

Ha! She cracks me up! It was so fun seeing this weekend, by the way!