I was tagged, and although I'd like to think it's cause I'm SO cool and popular, I realize it's cause I can never break the tags...the pressure!:-)
List 6 facts, habits or obsessions about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people.
1. FACT: My first date was with the guy I thought I'd marry (ah, puppy love) and it ended early in a rollover traffic accident.
2. HABIT: I have a bad habit of grinding my teeth. It's gotten better, but whenever I'm stressed it starts up.
3. OBSESSION: I don't know if this counts as obsession or just weird thing, but I am scared to death of being separated from my kids and spouse. Even just when Munchkin goes to preschool and Dad goes to work. I obsess over what is going on where they're at, and worry whether or not they'll make it home alive and well.
4. FACT: I'm the lawn mower of our family. I LOVE it! It counts as my workout too, bonus there.
5. HABIT: I have a fun (I think) habit of making lists. I have a list for EVERYTHING! I have a list of things to do when I'm feeling down or bored, and on that list: Make a list. Seriously. I love them. That's one reason I love the New Year with all the new goals and LISTS of things I want to accomplish.
6. FACT: I am officially done having children. This wasn't the way I planned it, but then, that's life for ya!
I am going to really rebel now and not tag anyone...so now, no one fear, just post a comment and we're good:-)
3 comments:
I didn't know HALF those things about you :)...these "tag" posts are always fun to read and SO informative :)
Thank you for participating in the "Oh-so-fun" tag! ;) And, just for the record--you are "cool"
Hope your family is doing well!
-Traci
No problem, Traci! Truth be told, I LOVE reading these things! How could I not participate? :-)
Post a Comment