Me and my kids!
Where did you get those ideas from? That looks like fun! You know my boys would love to try! Fun fun! Spring will be there before you know it!
Oh, yeah, Did you record the rocket too?
Yeah, we recorded the rocket, but it didn't work:-( bummer huh! Supposedly you need a specific kind of container and we didn't have it. Found the ideas in a book I bought at Seagull book and tape for only $1.99! I'll buy you one and send it out if they still have them!
It's Akaila Nye the Science Guy, er, I guess that really doesn't work.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where did you get those ideas from? That looks like fun! You know my boys would love to try! Fun fun! Spring will be there before you know it!
Oh, yeah, Did you record the rocket too?
Yeah, we recorded the rocket, but it didn't work:-( bummer huh! Supposedly you need a specific kind of container and we didn't have it.
Found the ideas in a book I bought at Seagull book and tape for only $1.99! I'll buy you one and send it out if they still have them!
It's Akaila Nye the Science Guy, er, I guess that really doesn't work.
Post a Comment