


We have been sick of our old child hazord, ugly, 70's railing. One of the many issues, is that it is very difficult to put a baby gate on it. Munchkin (when she was a baby) two times leaned up against it and it and fell down the stairs. We had put a couch against it as well so the kids don't walk through it and fall down the stairs. We have wanted to do this for years, but now with Buddy Boy crawling, he has kind of forced us to take measures so he does not fall down the stairs. I was going to take a before shot, but I forgot. I'm sure we can all remember the nasty, dirty thing anyway. ~Dad
5 comments:
Wow, are you doing that by yourself!?! If you are, that is amazing.
It looks TERRIFIC you guys!! Way to go!
Looks great! Nice work! I bet it feels great to have that peace of mind!
It looks really good! And I love your science experiment. I'm a sucker for those :)
I am sooo jealous that looks so good, I want to get rid of mine too!!!
Post a Comment