Aunt Michelle couldn't come because she was sick, which made Munchkin quite sad. She had a great time though visiting with Reggie. We had dinner (okay, we bought pizza) at Grandma's Friday night, and Buddy Boy actually willingly sat with Reggie! The fact that he was being bribed with the cat probably helped a bit. Anywho, the next day a family friend and longtime buddy of Reggie's was baptized! None of us knew he was even getting discussions or anything, so it was quite a pleasant suprise. Munchkin was SO scared to watch, cause she's afraid of people drowning when they're baptized :-) So she watched in horror, and to her relief it was very quick. Afterwards she came running to me (I was in the hall with Buddy) and demonstrated exactly what happened!

Obviously the next day was Easter. Bad lady that I am, I didn't take any pictures. But the next day the kids had a good time playing in the backyard together. I'm so glad they get along so well! Buddy Boy LOVES the sandbox, and he loves getting bounced on the trampoline. Dad and I get lots of good workouts with them!

2 comments:
Ah! The sun is shining! The grass is green and the sandbox looks so fun! Wish we could play in it with you!
BTW, Happy Birthday, Evelyn!!!
It's so fun when family comes to visit!!! Glad you guys had a nice time. And apparently, a "Happy Birthday!!!" is in order...when was your happy day?? Hope it was great!!
Post a Comment