So last night we had a fantastic time. My gorgeous cousin Dawn was married in Logan. It was beautifully elegant, yet sweet and simple.


Of course it's always good to see family and visit, catch up, explain to Munchkin how the heck I'm related to SO many people, and the like. Munchkin and Buddy Boy both had a lot of fun visiting with their new found "1st cousins once removed" and second cousins. They also enjoyed showing Aspen how to work her wheelchair, cause you know, 5 and 1 year olds are experts! And there are SO MANY BABIES in our family now! Oh my gosh, there's Haven and Hugh, Anaston, Hayley, and Buddy Boy. And Brienne, Bret's wife is expecting in June, although the baby is DEFINITELY coming in May. It's so fun to watch the family grow!



There was definitely a highlight to the evening for Munchkin. Everyone who knows Munchkin is aware how MUCH she loves weddings. She followed Dawn everywhere. As soon as the guy said "You may now kiss as husband and wife" Munchkin squealed with delight and said "This is it!" They kissed, and Munchkin's heart melted, for they had just been married:-) Then she whispered to me, "So when is she going to throw the bouquet?" HOW in the world she even knows about the bouquet throwing, I'll never know, but come on, she's 5 years old, she's not gonna get to participate, right? Wrong. Here are all the girls lined up waiting.

And just who was the lucky girl to catch it? You guessed it.

All in all, a great night for everyone! The drive home was even nice in it's own way. All that haze sure does make for a beautiful backdrop!

Congratulations Dawn and Chad!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these! It looks like you guys had a great time!! Wish I could've been there. :)
I love weddings! And what a dream come true for Akaila, catching hte bouquet ;) how sweet!
I'm glad you posted this since my mother hadn't reminded me about it. Looks like fun and I'm so glad Aspen was able to be there! How is she doing anyways? Akaila is growing up so fast. And so is Parker.
Post a Comment