Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Princess




Grandma took Munchkin and Mom to see the Disney on Ice show. Munchkin was battling a cold but still had a great time. She came home with some pretty cool souvenirs. They took trax there and back and that was pretty exciting. A week before Disney on Ice, Munchkin and Mom had a girls night out and saw the movie Enchanted. Hopefully Munchkin is all princessed out. (Yea Right!) Today she registered for kindergarten. She loved looking at the school and wondering what all the kids were doing. I never enjoyed school very much, so I'm hoping she does. ~Dad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Akaila is starting KINDERGARTEN! How are you guys dealing with that??!!

Jennie said...

I love Disney on Ice! I went when I was a kid too!

kam said...

Your baby is growing up so fast!! I am glad she had a great time at Disney on Ice.

zeebee said...

oh that sounds like such a good time! I wish I had taken Jasmine!
Akaila is such a sweet girl.