
It's not possible...Munchkin cannot be old enough to start kindergarten. And yet, here she is! She had a fun preschool graduation program, and as y'all can guess, I had a tough time holding back the tears. I'm such a mom!
Anyway, the kids sang a few songs for us and then they each took a turn saying/spelling their names, and then said what they wanted to be when they grew up. Munchkin decided she wants to "be a doctor and take care of everyone in the world" when she grows up. She's got such a tender heart.
After that, they lined up to receive their diplomas, then it was over. I took a couple of pictures of Munchkin with her best friends, but didn't get many, cause Buddy Boy had just thrown up all over me and I needed to get cleaned up.
Miss Brenda and Munchkin...Miss Brenda started crying when she hugged Munchkin goodbye.
Munchkin and Isaac...you can see she just adores him! lol
Janessa, Maddie, and MunchkinWe went to good ole Arctic Circle to celebrate and played the rest of the day. I think I was sadder about not seeing her friends again than she was!
Congratulations, you big girl you!!!
7 comments:
She is SOOOO cute! Congrats on graduating from preschool. Akaila is going to LOVE kindergarten!!! It looks like she has a little crush........oh me, you have a girl like mine. All of my girls are completely boy crazy (so was I!). You're going to have to watch that one!
Way to go Akaila! She looks so proud of her accomplishment. I cannot believe how fast they grow!
Wow, that is so exciting. I am so glad she enjoyed preschool. And yes, I would have cried too!
Congratulations Akaila, you are one of my favorite people!
I love the picture of her little crush, now that is a classic!
Hey Girl, Your family is so cute. Yes we have moved, and we love it here. Send me your email address so I can email you also. And no I did not receive your recipies. You have got one beautiful family.
Your kids are so cute! Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I put a link on my blog to yours...oh and I sent you an invite to mine because I just made it private. So cute!!!
Awww! How fun! And sad that she keeps growing! I don't know about you but I wish my kids wouldn't grow up so fast! I bet that was a fun day. And kindergarten...Well she will love it! Congrats kiddo!
Post a Comment