Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Stuff


Friday night I stayed up until mid-night to watch the Jazz destroy Houston to win the playoff series. I was so excited the next day, I was able to get more stuff done than a regular day.

Play with kids.





Install new window and door.








Pull weeds.


But of course Eve did most of it!!




Later that day I had the wonderful opportunity to baptize and confirm my niece Faith. The water was so cold. Hopefully there is a way to get warmer water in the fonts for those kids. We got together later and had snacks.

3 comments:

This is Us! said...

I didn't actually do most of it, Clay's just really nice.:-)

Ang said...

I love it that the Jazz winning helped motivate Clay to work really hard the next day. That is totally how I am! Congrats on baptizing your neice....that was so sweet! We baptized our daughter yesterday also. The water was freezing in our font as well...we could have gone to the river for the same results!

RaeLynn said...

Oh that is so great!! Was Stu able to make it for the baptism? I haven't seen him in YEARS.