
He told us a lot of cool stories, like how my great, great, great grandpa grew the first Utah peach. And one time, my great great grandpa and grandma were living in the Utah territory, and the Native Americans would come over fairly often. My great, great grandma would feed them, and they'd enjoy a nice meal together. Well one day they bought a new chime clock, and when they were eating dinner with the local Indians, the clock started chiming. The Natives ran right out of there, spooked completely, and didn't come back for a few months! They later said that they'd been scared of the "talking clock". It was so fun to hear these stories!
3 comments:
Great story. Glad you made it up to see Grandpa. Love you guys and thanks for keeping us informed in the blogs. I'm loving it. Shelly
your family is too cute!!! I wish we could have made it up to see grandpa that weekend
I like the way you put your pictures into a mosaic! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment