Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tree


At the beginning of the summer I asked Timmy to help me take our tree down. There is one big limb that is pretty close to the house, that I was worried about. After a couple hours I chickened out. I was too afraid of the limb falling on the house. This time I got enough guts and got Timmy over again. The neighbors also came over and helped pull the rope. One neighbor (Don) got his chainsaw out and cut the trunk for us. Munchkin was the photographer. I'm relieved we cut the tree down before winter came. I was afraid it would eventually fall on the house. ~Dad

4 comments:

nM said...

Awesome. Love seeing that chainsaw in action!!! Sure is going to take some getting used to not having that big ole' tree there anymore, but I know how much you wanted it gone. Nice job and no windows broken!!

Jennie said...

I am glad you cut your tree too. We had a tree fall on on house when we lived in Utah. It was the day after Christmas. You are much smarter than me.

Findlay Family said...

That is a big tree I would be a little worried too

Ang said...

Real men know how to take down a tree! Good work Clay!!! We've had to do that before and it was so scary! Dave enjoyed using the chainsaw though.