Mom and Munchkin were in Saturday's (Nov 8, 2008) SL Tribune newspaper. The author and photographer came over to the house and took a bunch of pictures. Munchkin was a little disappointed of the picture they used, but she was still pretty excited. Word got out around the ward as well. Now Mom is going to give classes on personal finance. Here is the link if you want to check it out. ~Dad
http://www.sltrib.com/personalfinance/ci_10932106
12 comments:
Very cool to see your face in the newspaper! I made it on the news recently because of our deck....they had me say a whole bunch of stuff about my kids - it was actually very funny! Feels good to be famous huh?! You are the perfect one to talk about finances!! We can all use lots of ideas during this time!
Enjoy the 15 minutes of fame! How fun that you guys got in the paper. How many times is that for you now?
How exciting...the newspaper, TV what is next for this family???
Evelyn it was fun to read the article. You've turned out to be a smart shopper and mother. So glad you are coming to Thanksgiving. See you then
So Cute!!! I really need to give her a call. I need some real advice!!!
The paper, TV, what's next??? The White House. I'm gonna be Obama's "frugal" advisor....heh.
This is awesome! I didn't know you were on TV...ahem. Do you have a link to that?
Evelyn, I really liked your comments in the newspaper! I agree also and I am surprised at how many good deals there are. I am however holding out on purchasing bigger items to see how really desparate retailers get on "Black Friday" and because I do love that day!
Hey guys! Nice that you made it into the paper. We just stopped getting the paper a couple of weeks ago, or I would have already seen it. Enjoy all that prestige and fame.
I bet Akaila was very excited! How neat!
no link, sorry Rae.:-) The TV thing was 3 years ago or so...
wow i am missing out on all the ward gossip-this is soooo cool!
Post a Comment