I'm grateful that Munchkin is such an eager helper. She is such a hard worker, and puts her all into everything she does! She said today, "cleaning is my favorite; I love it infinity cause it makes you happy!!"


I'm thankful my kids are such good friends. Talk about infinity love...these two love each other so much. It's so fun to see their relationship develop. They giggle together, read books, chase each other around, and they are pretty darn good at sharing with each other!


I'm thankful for our crappy yard.:-) No truly, it's a place where the kids have so much fun gardening, running around, jumping, creating, and just making memories.



I'm grateful to have a food storage. This past year I've really felt an urgent need and desire to build it up, and we've been blessed with numerous resources helping to make it happen.


I'm grateful that Dad is so affectionate with our kids....there is no doubt that he's completely enthralled with them, so in love with them.


I'm thankful for family...what more can I say? Families are the best, and I'm so glad they are forever.



2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I love your gratitude attitude!
Post a Comment