

Memorial Day was supposed to be a fun filled family day. I got up early and planned on making Munchkin a climbing wall. I went to Home Depot and strapped a sheet of wood to the car, and we made Munchkin her climbing wall that I promised her I would do for months. She loved it. Before I could even finish it, Mom found our basement swimming in water. With the advice from a neighbor we thought the leak was from outside. I dug a big hole and found the leek in the main water pipe. I had to succumb to calling a plumber to get it fixed and it kind of ruined the whole Memorial Day, but Munchkin, and even the neighbor kids love the climbing wall. Now I just need to finish it. We need some more climbing pegs, and we are going to let the kids paint it. ~Dad
3 comments:
Being a home owner sometimes stinks!
Come on over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)
what did you use to make the wall? My kids would love that and it would keep them out of the trees.
Post a Comment