Me and my kids!
Sweet. Eve's got swagga'
I love it!!!
Awesome! You are so brave, Ev!!!
There is no way I could ever get up and do anything like that...props to you, good job.
The kids got a big kick out of it, so I guess that's what's important.:-) Evelyn
Awesome.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That, my dear, was true and undiluted talent! Way to strut it! :)
Oh my goodness it has been a long time since I visited your blog!! I had to comment on this though! I miss you sooooooooo much!!!! We need to get together and hang out, let the kids run around, something!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sweet. Eve's got swagga'
I love it!!!
Awesome! You are so brave, Ev!!!
There is no way I could ever get up and do anything like that...props to you, good job.
The kids got a big kick out of it, so I guess that's what's important.:-) Evelyn
Awesome.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That, my dear, was true and undiluted talent! Way to strut it! :)
Oh my goodness it has been a long time since I visited your blog!! I had to comment on this though! I miss you sooooooooo much!!!! We need to get together and hang out, let the kids run around, something!
Post a Comment