It has been four years ago since my Dad passed away. I've been meaning to get everyone's pictures together and make a slide show, and I finally have the computer and software to do it, but now my scanner went out. Hopefully I can get it fixed. He is sure missed.

3 comments:
Hard to believe it has been four years already. He was such a great man. Thanks for the post, it was nice to remember him.
I am sorry Clay. I can't imagine...
I am sorry Clay! It doesn't matter how much time goes by- there is always an empty space in your heart for a loved one that passes on too soon, especially a parent, I know this! Brian often speaks of your family, in particular your dad and the positive influence he was in Brian's life. I hope you feel comforted Clay! I hope you can make that slide show soon :) ...."remembering" is very therapeutic.
Post a Comment